Cutivate (Fluticasone Propionate)
Cutivate Ointment (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Cutivate is also marketed internationally under the name Cutivate Ointment.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Fluticasone Propionate Information
(floo tik' a sone)
Before using fluticasone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to fluticasone, formaldehyde, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in fluticasone topical products. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients..
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the following: other corticosteroid medications and other topical medications.
- tell your doctor if you have a skin infection or any other skin problems, liver disease, or Cushing's syndrome (an abnormal condition that is caused by excess hormones [corticosteroids]).
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using fluticasone, call your doctor.
- plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen if you are using fluticasone lotion. Fluticasone lotion may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- itching, burning, irritation, redness, or dryness of the skin
- tiny red bumps or rash around the mouth
- small white or red bumps on the skin
- unwanted hair growth
- bruising or shiny skin
- severe rash
- redness, swelling, or other signs of skin infection in the place where you applied fluticasone