Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
Generic equivalents for Famvir... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
Prescription required. May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(fam sye' kloe veer)
Before taking famciclovir,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to famciclovir, penciclovir cream (Denavir), acyclovir (Zovirax), any other medications, or lactose.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplement, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take, especially probenecid (Benemid).
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had problems with your immune system, human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV), or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS); galactose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption (inherited conditions where the body is not able to tolerate lactose); or kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking famciclovir, call your doctor.
- you should know that famciclovir may make you drowsy, dizzy, confused, or disoriented. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- diarrhea or loose stools
- stomach pain
- painful menstrual periods
- pain, burning, numbness, or tingling in the hands or feet