Pyrantel (Febantel / Pyrantel Pamoate )
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Febantel / Pyrantel Pamoate Information
(pi ran' tel)
Before taking pyrantel,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to pyrantel or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially piperazine (another antiworm medication), and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had anemia or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking pyrantel, call your doctor.
- upset stomach
- loss of appetite
- stomach cramps
- stomach pain
- straining and pain during bowel movements
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.