Monurol (Fosfomycin Tromethamine)
Prescription required. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius.
Generic equivalents for Monurol... What are generics?
Prescription required. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Fosfomycin Tromethamine Information
(fos foe mye' sin)
Before taking fosfomycin,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to fosfomycin or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially cisapride (Propulsid), metoclopramide (Reglan), and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking fosfomycin, call your doctor.
- vaginal itching
- runny nose
- back pain
- joint pain
- swelling of the mouth or tongue
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.