Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Comtan is also marketed internationally under the name Comtess.
Generic equivalents for Comtan... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(en ta' ka pone)
Before taking entacapone,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to entacapone or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially ampicillin, apomorphine (Zydis), bitolterol (Tornalate), chloramphenicol (AK-Chlor, Chloromycetin), cholestyramine (Cholybar, Questran, Questran Light, others), medications that cause drowsiness (including medications for anxiety and sleeping pills), dobutamine (Dobutrex), epinephrine (AsthmaHaler, EpiPen Auto-Injector, Primatene Mist, others), erythromycin (E-Base, E.E.S., E-Mycin, others), isoetharine (Arm-a-Med Isoetharine, Beta-2, Bronkometer, others), isoproterenol (Dispos-a-Med Isoproterenol, Isuprel, Medihaler-Iso, others), methyldopa (Aldomet), phenelzine (Nardil), probenecid (Benemid), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane), tranylcypromine (Parnate), and vitamins and herbal products.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease or a history of alcoholism.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking entacapone, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking entacapone.
- you should know that this medication may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery until you know how entacapone affects you.
- upset stomach
- movements you cannot control
- stomach pain
- difficulty breathing
- high fever
- muscle stiffness
- weakness with or without a fever