Prescription required. May be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius.
Generic equivalents for Proscar... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(fi nas' teer ide)
Before taking finasteride,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to finasteride, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in finasteride tablets. Ask your pharmacist or check the patient information for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease or prostate cancer.
- you should know that finasteride is only for use in men. Women, especially those who are or may become pregnant should not touch broken or crushed finasteride tablets. Touching broken or crushed finasteride tablets may harm the fetus. If a woman who is pregnant or who could become pregnant touches broken or crushed finasteride tablets, she should wash the area with soap and water immediately and call her doctor.
- inability to have or maintain an erection
- decreased sexual desire
- problems with ejaculation (including decreased volume of ejaculate)
- pain in the testicles
- changes in the breasts such as increased size, lumps, pain, or nipple discharge
- swelling of the lips and face
- difficulty breathing or swallowing